- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by Paradise Lakeside Lodges. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. We do not monitor the content of third-party websites. Any link provided on the Paradise Lakeside Lodges website is solely for your convenience. We do not accept any responsibility for any third-party website. Where we provide links to third-party websites, that does not imply any association with or recommendation for those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Paradise Lakeside Lodges takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of the Paradise Lakeside Lodges © All rights reserved.
Any distribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content from this website under Creative Commons Attribution licence, to individuals and third party sources, but only if you acknowledge the website and Paradise Lakeside Lodges as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.